Re: Performance VW

Owen,
I saw the pic in the January issue, its only a small article.  I think it was
on American VW owners,  there was some other person called Justin with a Mk1
as well.  Its a nice pic, but the pics on the web are probably just as good -
I think thats where I recognised the car from.  I only buy a VW mag if theres
anything that remotely resembles a decent Scirocco article.

Jamie
http://members.aol.com/egj123