Re: Cat Back Exhausts???

Why not go with an Aluminized system, and then have it ceramic coated.  I
think it would still be cheaper than a SS system, and better too, imo.

Owen
87 16v
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/1571

What is a good Cat-back exhaust system for a daily driver, 2L 16V, who does
NOT push the car hard. Well, sometimes.  Money is tight!!!!

Techtonics Stainless with Ultra Flow muffler  @ $405.   model#252-327
TT Aluminized w/ TT muffler   $205   model:253-327
TT Aluminized w/ Magna Flow Muffler   $245   model:253-327S
TT Aluminized w/ Ultra Flow SS Muffler   $305   model:  253-327U
Also...
Autotech Aluminized w/ Dynomax Super Turbo Muffler  $219
model:10.297.203K

I'm leaning towards the Autotech Aluminized or the TT aluminized w/ TT
muffler   because of cost.  What do you folks thinks.

Rich
87 2L 16V<<<<<<<<