Re: Where can i get my wheels powder coated?

>Hi, i want to get my rims powdercoated but i cant find anyone that can
do it.
>Does anyone know a shop that will do this in the Mid-Atlantic area.
>

>Matt
>84 8v

I actually got mine done for free!
There was one of the local manufacturing companies (for what- i have NO
idea), that just got a Powdercoating set up and they said they'd like to
practice.  One of the wheels has a chip in it, but it was free!

Look in you phone book under coatings, or just Try a few local plants...
Somebody's bound to know something!

                       CHRIS CHEMIDLIN

          NEW MUSIC!         http://www.spredhaus.com
      VW PHOTOS!     http://www.angelfire.com/nj/spredhaus
          58 Type1 Ragtop, 84 Jetta uGLi, 87 Foxwagen