New page is up

Hey all,
here's a little present, very little.  I just put up a small page
dedicated to the Trans-Am Scirocco.  Check it out.
http://www.fix.net/~trzracing/trans_am/

If you have any more info on the car, please let me know.

It's  Etrik that's maintaining the Scirocco.org site right?  Feel
free to borrow the pics to put on the scirocco.org site if you wish.
                   Kris Rayner
                1984 VW Scirocco
    1981 VW Scirocco S - Soon to be a 16V :)-
             "The futures in the air,
             I can feel it everywhere,
          blowing with the Wind of Change."
                   - Scorpions