My Radio is Possesed!!!

Merry Christmas all!

Well this is it. I was driving the other day,
blasting the music as usual, and when I pulled
a right (only right) turn, the stereo got louder
and this insane amount of bass kicked in!! It felt
like I have a subwoofer! Then sometime later I'm driving down the
street and when I shift into 3rd
it goes louder, sometimes when I hit the brake it goes
louder and when I take off from 1st I does the same
thing! Anyone have any ideas? I was thinking some wiring...

Thanks!

==
Paul Maione (Rump Rocker)
Scirocco 86' 8v
In search for a Rabbit GTI
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/9149/scirocco2.htm
  -The nicest looking Scirocco in a 12 Kilmoter radius.-
(Actually, the only Scirocco within a 12 Kilometer radius!!)