Selling my 16v, part II

Alright people...   I'm already sick of people replying to me with
emails like "LOCATION?????"  trying to make me feel like some kind of
dumbshit for not putting that in the original post...    I pretty much
thought it was self explanatory, click on the link I provided for more
details...   so once again, if anybody might be interested after this
post  :), check out http://www.prod.net/jvanvuren/rocco.htm for more
details on my car.  That page has a picture, a list of modifications,
location, price, etc...   should answer most of your questions, and if
after reading that page you have any others, feel free to contact me and
I will politely answer them.

Thank you

John

'87 16v Scirocco