Re: Young Scirocco drivers (I'm a exception)

 all right i am 16   my Mom bought me a $750 POS so i could get a job cause my
47' chevy pu that my dad bought for me when i was 14 was not near being
completed well when school started   i found out that i had to pay for my trip
to Germany in advance to get a good deal $2500 w/ spending money    i sold my
truck back to my dad so i could pay for the trip  and  used a lot of it so i
could get a really good deal on the a scirocco ($1000 for a silver rocco
w/126,000 and the inter. in almost great condition)   i have then saved up
again so now i have all my spending money back     ...   i love my rocco i
wish i could find more ways of earning $ so i could afford to fix it up really
nice so then i can sell my POS (my dad wont let me license it till its done)
... and any chance i get to drive it even if it is just to move it from the
back to the front i take it, any time i have nothing else to do i just go sit
in my scirocco and wish i could be driving it, any time i am in my friends
Corrado (that he bought for him self, and feels the same way about his car) i
am wishing i could drive my scirocco

I just wanted to let you know that not all young people are that way I treat
my car very good and I would be deeply depressed if any thing happened to it.

Mark ('84 silver rocco)