Re: Favorite Winter Tires????

In a message dated 12/22/98 9:46:35 AM Central Standard Time,
georgeC@iexcellence.com writes:

> Currently I'm looking at the Pirelli Winter ICE,  Yokohama Gardex and maybe
>  Michelin Alpins.
I have the yoko's and love em.  I have driven the Alpins on an ice rink ride-
and-drive in Milwaukee and was quite impressed.  We tested the Alpin against
the blizzak and the Alpin won.  I think the guardex's are cheaper and are
still a great tire.  HTH
Hugh - 84 8v