Re: 16V TURBO

---PreCORRADO@aol.com wrote:

> Hey everyone l'm almost ready to install my freshly port and polished head.
> Seems that everything is going to plan so far, so l shall excpect problems
> here pretty soon!
> Anyways l was just curious about turbo charging the rocco, how difficult,
> expensive, and would it truly be worth it? Just looking for everyone's $.02
>
> Thanx Marco,  88' 16V

Who did your port work?

There's a couple of people here who've done the turbo thing.  I believe
that there's a place in the UK making the proper exhaust manifold.  Contact
Tim Ebling (tim@surreal.com), ask him what he's found out.  He's been
looking into doing a 16v turbo also, and may have some valuable information.

==Brett