From: PreCORRADO@aol.com
To: TBerk16@aol.com, redrocco@www.gcj.net, scirocco-L@scirocco.org
Subject: Young Scirocco drivers
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 1998 00:49:53 EST

What is wrong with us youngons driving roccos????

I love my car to death, anyone who thinks otherwise can kiss my lilly
white
buttox...(to all those new "performance" car owners) ( daddy's purchase)

Any ways l love my car and take better care of it than anything else that
own...

It is my love, my life, and my comfidant... or something... ONLY 19 but l
know
the value of a buck, that's why l own a rocc....

I LOVE YOU GUYS......

Marco,  88' 16V   awaiting her port and polished head :)