Re: Sac/SF meet, let's get this set up!

On Mon, 21 Dec 1998 10:19:06 -0800 "Alex Ting"
<alex@millenniumsolutions.net> writes:

>Alright everyone (Meze, TBerk, Doug, Nate, Keith, Steven, Dave, oh
>yeah, and that Brian guy too),
>what's the deal?
>I would prefer meeting in Sac on the 2nd, but I will do the 1st if
>required.

Heres the deal. I wont be in Sacrament on the 2nd so lets try and plan on
the Sacramento meet on the 1st around 1-2pm.
Then I plan to meet TBerk and probably Doug on the 2nd in SF. Im planning
on renting a condo (Late Xmas gift to Julie) thru a sort of time share
thing my folks have so maybe we can meet up there for a little quiet
party or something. (I dunno for sure yet, havent got the confirmation
from the place in SF.)

>And for those of you who don't drive their roccos, you will be flogged
>:-)

Oh-oh-oh, can we pretend I didnt bring my Roc, can we, can we, can we?? I
enjoy a good flogging now and then!

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and