new installs--woohoo!

Just finished installing a voltmeter and a 5 bar oil pressure gauge to go along w/  the oil temp gauge!  Everything works fine, just wondering what the 'normal' oil pressure is supposed to be.  After the car has been sitting, and Ifire it up, the pressure goes to around 5 bar, and after the car has been running for a while, it settles at a little over 1 bar.  This isht good ya?  BTW, the oil level is right on, and car runs fine.

Also made a short shifter and weighted bar from extra parts.  Woohoo!!  Man, is the shift short, but it is sooo damn nice!  I will join the chorus..DON'T BUY A SHORT SHIFTER,  MAKE IT!  Total cost was about $12.  $9 for the bar of lead (1.5 lbs) and $3 for extra shifter parts from the junkyard.  Oh yeah, I love it!  Thanks to those who have posted your S.S. designs on the web.  Gotta love free info.

Victor J. Farren
Research & Reference Services
PPC/CDIE/DIO/RRS
Tel: (202) 661-5842