Idle? (What is good?)

Hey everyone!

I'm going to throw in the Audi 5000 Throttle
body soon, but I need to know what a good ideling
is. Now when my car is cold, it's at about 1400 rpm's
and when it's warmed up it's about 1100 rpm's. I
know it should be lowered, but what's good after I
put in the TB? Oh yeah, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!

Thanks

==
Paul Maione (Rump Rocker)
Scirocco 86' 8v
In search for a Rabbit GTI
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/9149/scirocco2.htm
  -The nicest looking Scirocco in a 12 Kilmoter radius.-
(Actually, the only Scirocco within a 12 Kilometer radius!!)