Scirocco's....movies....in general..

I just bought my 1978 Rocco in october, but my girlfriend seems to hate
it.....when I see any \X/ on the road....when I see any \X/ in a
movie.....when I see that a \X/ show will be close to town.....and so on, and
so on!!! She started to get the idea when she went to her first show last
summer and I won 1st with my stock Jetta, but.......there is still much
progress to be seen!!  Just wishing she would understand someday!!

Darin
78 Rocco Turbo
95 Jetta GLS