web sites

hey all,
a while back I was looking at some scirocco web sites. One was from a
guy who owned a car audio shop and had some door panels that had two 6.5
woofers in it. The other web site had a scirocco with kick panel pods in
it. I can't find the sites anymore lost the address. Any one have a clue
what I am talking about. I would like to build some kick panel pods, for
4" woofers and then put two 6.5" woofers in doors, and then try amp the
whole motha. with a kenwood CD deck and Crunch 12" in back, and boston
acoustic 4*6 in back deck. Any one ever try free airs on the hatch cover
or build a new cover and seal air leaks?
thanks
ps-sorry so many posts, but I found if I make several smaller posts,
instead of one long one, my questions get answers.

c-ya,
dave

'82 Scirocco
For some cool music check out
http://tinpan.fortunecity.com/james/153/index.html
"It takes a big man to cry, it takes an even bigger man to laugh at
him." -Jack Handey-