RE: my roc's in the shop

well, if you've got money to burn i see no problem with it, to each his
own.  but maybe this month that you'll be without your car will make you
want to learn about your scirocco.  just think that if you had the
know-how (and for what you stated, it's not a lot) you would have that
car back on the road in a few days....  but then again, i know there are
two types of people....  those who refuse to let anyone touch their car
and those who refuse to get dirty.

chris
86 16V scirocco