Quick Questions

What would it mean if I found some white-grayish slimy crap on the bottom
of my oil filler cap??? Is my oil cooler dumping coolant into my oil??? I
haven't noticed any drop in oil levels or in coolant levels, and there is
nothing in my coolant....nice bright green...(makes me think of this guy
Andre....hehehe)...what do you guys think it could be? It was a fairly
small amount, but it kinda concerned me!

Secondly....due to certain circumstances, I've been running an open
exhaust....NO backpressure....I don't downshift to slow down, because of
the nasty popping....can this cause harm to my motor? Burn valves and the
such? I'm getting it fixed this week, but it has been this way for awhile
now....

Thanks guys!

Eric