springs/struts

OK, the install of cheap struts went flawlessly.  I bent a boxed end wrench
instead of the socket/vicegrip method....it just made more sense to me.
(hey, if it works, ......).

but now I'm ready to purchase a 'good' set of springs/struts(and shocks) and
want to know what list sponsors have available.

Boge is fine with me, I have never had a problem with them and for the price
is great (IMO).

ND wants 339 for a set of BOge/Nuespeed .........$400 (including shipping)
is about as far as I can go on these,  so if anyone has any suggestions or
good prices at their shop, feel free to pass 'em along to me.

BTW: this is going to be completely for street use, I want a slight bit of
lowering but nothing obscene.  ....

--Bret

86 8v