Re: Parts Questions...

As for stress bars, i'd say go with neuspeed.  I also think eurosport has
come out with one (they used to only have them for 8v roccos).  I can't
remember what you'll pay for them though.

As for Bosch parts, try the potterman(Virtual World Parts on the west coast
of the states)  www.parts4vws.com or mark (Adirondak Auto Brokers, east
coast) www.germanautoparts.com

HTH

Owen