Leak near peddals....

	Hi,

Another little problem which is really bugging me...

I seem to have a little leak.  I have a few clues...  Only the driver side
carpet seems to get at all wet, and on certain hill gradients, no water
leaks in.  It seems like to me that it is coming in from the pedal area?
I just wondering if someone else out there had/has the same problem
(design flaw...) before I tear the whole car apart or can sugest some time
saving remedies... thanx!

				Mike Goodman
				85 Silver Scirocco
				mgoodman@sfu.ca