Re: Wolfsburg & Karmann

Wolfsburg was usually just appearance stuff, like badges and maybe a different
shift knob or stripes and maybe wheels (or wheelcovers, in some cases). It
don't know of a case where it actually has anything that other cars didn't,
like leather seats or bigger anti-roll bars or anything...
All Sciroccos were built at the Karmann factory, so that's what the sticker
means. Most Sciroccos have that sticker.
    -Josiah