Re: time to paint

I drove my GTI around for a few months with no front bumper. Nobody hassled me
for it. I got stopped once, though, and I asked the cop if I needed a front
bumper. He said that I didn't, as long as there was a license plate there.
There was. I think he was wrong, though, because I've since been told I do need
one. I dunno. (I have one now, anyway)
    -Josiah
    '84 GTI
    '86 Scirocco 8v (buy me!)