Re: Visor bracket

In a message dated 12/14/98 10:13:24 AM Pacific Standard Time, mmages@gie.com
writes:

>  Hey - does anyone out there have an extra white bracket for the
>  sun-visor in a parts car or something like that?
>
>  VW makes you buy the whole visor ($85!!!) just to get the stupid little
>  mounting bracket....
>
>  TIA
>  Mark
>  84 8v

I have a white one, I'm sure I just saw it in the last 48 hours. I'd recommend
the later style black ones made from a more flexible plastic. They don't match
the white headliner that well, but.

Drop me an address, I'll send ya one.

(You are talking about the clip that holds the free end, not the pivot/hinge
end. Right?)

TBerk