Re: rear hatch

>Also - A couple weeks back I remember somebody asking about a crappy
deck and
>some crappy speakers to put in their car that seemed to get broken into
on a
>regular basis - well, I have a 10yr old Craig pull-out am/fm (with a
tape deck
>that ALMOST works) and some really horrid "Crystal" 4X6's free if
somebody
>wants to pay for the shipping.... (probably 5-7$)
>Was it Chris (uGLi?)?
>
>Mark
>84 8v

HAHAHAHA!
Yep, that was me! The tuneless Kavorkian-mobile sticks in everyones
mind!

Free? Hell yeah!  We can see how long it takes to get stolen!  maybe you
should write a "If found: please return to...." On the body of the
radio!  it should also say, "Drop in any mailbox. Postage is
guaranteed..."

Sure... Send me your address and I'll send you some money...
Thanks!

                       CHRIS CHEMIDLIN

          NEW MUSIC!         http://www.spredhaus.com

          58 Type1 Ragtop, 84 Jetta GLi, 87 Foxwagen