Re: COMPLAINT !! was :Re: Drilling Bumper shocks

>Hello list,
>I am really angry now
>and not gonna accept any of the posted hints anymore !!
>
>reason :
>
>I drilled and pushed and kicked the whole day,
>there are full of holes now
>but I canīt get my Euro-bumpers in a single millimeter !!
>
>>>Hi, i drilled two holes into the bumper shocks today and  pushed
>>the bumper in .  Do i have to beat on the bumpers harder?  Where
>>exactly do you drill the hole?
>>Drill more holes!
>>my bumpers did the same thing, so get to drillin and kickin!
>

>hopelessly frustrated
>Dirk

Cry as you might,
These are only suggestions. I take no responsibility for your car.
My original post was factual, but written so only the most crazy would
attempt it...
 As for the bumpers, mine are living proof that it works.  Not to say
that yours didn't work...

If you drill a hole in a shock, its gonna leak... when it leaks.... it
looses pressure... if the shocks that locate the bumper (that are under
pressure) loose their pressure, they will compress.

                       CHRIS CHEMIDLIN

          NEW MUSIC!         http://www.spredhaus.com

          58 Type1 Ragtop, 84 Jetta GLi, 87 Foxwagen