Re: CV Joint problems

Fix it now!!!!! This only going to lead to more
problems! If you go to long with a whole or tear
it isn't properly greased, and then snap!!!! Call
up Techtonics, the have kits for Inner and Outer,
driver's & passanger side. They have everything! What
a company!

Phone 503-843-2700

Go for it!

> The rubber boot around my left CV joint has split and all the gungy
greasy
> stuff has seeped out.
> I have started noticing recently that when turning right I can feel
and
> hear(I think) a sort of clicking. It can be felt through the
steering wheel
> and pedals.
> Could this be related to the CV joint problem?
>
> What do I do?
>

> Mark Thomas '87 Scirocco GT
> Email: scirocco.gt@virgin.net

==
Paul Maione (Rump Rocker)
Scirocco 86' 8v
In search for a Rabbit GTI
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/9149/scirocco2.htm
  -The nicest looking Scirocco in a 12 Kilmoter radius.-
(Actually, the only Scirocco within a 12 Kilometer radius!!)