Re: CV Joint problems

Yes definately related....your CV joint is starting to bind, because all
the grease has been slung out of it! Pull the old boot off, clean out that
CV joint real good, repack it with grease and put a new boot on....if your
lucky you haven't killed the CV joint yet.....if it still clicks after
this, you'll need to purchase a new one.

Eric