[tech][mk1][pulling out injectors]

 Now after I pulled out all my EGR stuff and checked for air leaks, the
car seems to idle better, but I want to check the rings on the injectors.
How do I go about getting those guys out without that special tool VW
uses.  Also, if the injectors wiggle quite a bit in their housing, does it
mean the o-rings are either really gushy, or that they have hardend up and
and busted apart?  Luckily I have 4 o-rings from some previous injectors
and they seem to be still quite rubbery, so should any of the current
rings be too hard, I can swap em out.  TIA....

 Andre'
 Neon Green 79