Re: rear hatch

Yah, my 84 has no rear winshield wiper
I kinda wish it did... for those foggy-ass mornings when the RW defogger just
doesn't cut it....

Hey - there is another question for the group - RW defogger not putting out
eenough juice - How do I fix it?

In other news, I got the stereo and one set of the component 5.25's mounted
Friday afternoon - all I can say is DAMN - how the hell did I survive for 6
months with no CD player?

Also - A couple weeks back I remember somebody asking about a crappy deck and
some crappy speakers to put in their car that seemed to get broken into on a
regular basis - well, I have a 10yr old Craig pull-out am/fm (with a tape deck
that ALMOST works) and some really horrid "Crystal" 4X6's free if somebody
wants to pay for the shipping.... (probably 5-7$)
Was it Chris (uGLi?)?

Mark
84 8v