Re: Questions

Oh god, what have I created!  C'mon fellas, easy there...play nice now Or
I'll have to kindly ask the gentleman who wrote all over my car to do the
same to your's. =)

Rich Deede
University Of Delaware (Communications)
1987 Scirocco 16v

"Think about how dumb the average person is, and then remember that half
the population is EVEN stupider!"....George Carlin