Re: rear hatch

 john palaia <ABTAS4@webtv.net> wrote:
> Does anyone know if any sciocco II's were shipped to the U.S. without
> the rear wiper. I was looking at an old reiger calender I have, there
> was a rear shot of 3 roccos two of which had no rear wiper. I might just
> take my wiper off and plug the hole. Where can I get those rubber plugs
> they use for the front wipers to fill the hole.

The rear wiper/washer was actually an option on the Mk2's.    I have
seen/heard of several '87 8V's without the rear wiper, but the majority of
Mk2's have it..  Gotta love those "options" that seem more like standard
equipment!   Anyone have an old window sticker that shows the price
breakdown for this "option"??

Greg :)

Gregory S. Davis
1985 Euro-Spec Scirocco       http://members.iglou.com/scirocco

"GAK Motorsports.....Your source for European License Plates!"
http://members.iglou.com/scirocco/gakmotor.htm