Fwd: RE: hot wiring

This reminds of the time I crashed my rocco a couple of years ago into
an island that divides two highways. Me and a friend were waiting for
the tow when out of nowhere my lights start flashing, horn blaring,
windows going up and down, power locks locking and unlocking, and no one
was in the car mind you. It was like something out of a movie.

---- Begin included message ----
No joke.... You just have to make sure your light switch is on.  then
pull back twice and hold.  everything except a few things work. Horn
doesnt work... at least in my car.

Pete