Re: Battery woes

Hmm, I dunno about that,  anywhere in between 13.5 and 14 is okay,
I just overhauled the charging system in my Jetta and it reads
14.01 volts at the battey at idle (no acc. on, if you look on the
alt, you'll see a 14v on there), it was at 12.8 befor. Although
overcharging can be the problem, which is just a matter of replacing
the voltage regulator.

Etrik