Re: Sad sight

There is a company called Kennedy enginering that makes transmission
adapters for VWs.  One of their more popular is the Vanagon to 8v motor.
People call this conversion "the wet westi".
Ive only seen an 8v motor in there, Im sure you could get the 16v to
work if you could fit it size wise... Ive seen a Crewcab Vanagon with a
V8 and another with a 911 motor... bitchen...

>I REALLY doubt it, what with the Vanagon having a flat-4 and all, and
the trans being completely different,
>etc...
>And I eat Ramen Noodles... a lot. When I'm feeling like being
extravagant, I eat spaghetti : )
>    -Josiah
>
>Mark Mages wrote:
>
>> You mean not everybody eats Ramen Noodles 3 times a day?
>>

>> Hey - anyone know if a 16v engine will fit in a Vanagon?  Joachim?
now that would be the $#!t....... :)

>> Mark
>> 84 8v rocco (gettin the stereo installed tonight)
>> 87 Vanagon Westfalia Gl (which already has a kick-ass sound system,
it just needs an engine)

>> dale witt wrote:
>>
>> > That is why the owners that are NOT Clubh2o members have money for
things like food, clothing,
>> > medical etc etc while the rest of us have really good looking
rocs....Hey, we do have our priorities.

>> > Dale
>> > 86.5 2.0 16v rocco
>> > 82 2.1 16v rocco (Zender 400 w/NOS)

                       CHRIS CHEMIDLIN

          NEW MUSIC!         http://www.spredhaus.com

          58 Type1 Ragtop, 84 Jetta GLi, 87 Foxwagen