keyless entry and rear locks completed

Yaahoo,  Power locks rule.  I've been opening and closing my car all day, i
think i'm gonna burn out the motors in a matter of days now.  Thanks to
everyone that gave me a hand in the project,  Greg (who started it all) any
number of Jasons, and anyone else, thanks.  The Rear door locks were fitted
quite easily, it just involved removing a pin and switching the lever from
the front handles to the rear ones.

Happy driving

Owen
87 16v