No Subject

These guys supply aftermarket ragtops- not Targa tops. A targa would be
really hard to do.  My friend has one of their tops on his Superbeetle
and it is nice.  It works/ looks better thatn mine, and mine is factory!
His just lays flatter either in the open position or the closed
position.
I was going to put the 'Type III squareback' kit in my GF's Fox Wagen.

<scirocco82@hotmail.com>
>writes:
>>Hey all,
>>I want to put a tarag top on my 82 scirocco. I know on older
>>volkwagens
>>(air cooled) in oreder to do this you need to reinforce the under
>>carraige (cause of cutting out the support from the roof) is that the
>>case here? anyone know of a targa top kit? I think there used to be a
>>company that made them for aircooled VW's but I can't find their adds
>>in
>>my old magazines. The names has  something to do with ratts I dunno
>>maybe my Ritalin is wearing off. thanks
>>c-ya,
>>dave
>>

>>82 Scirocco

                       CHRIS CHEMIDLIN

          NEW MUSIC!         http://www.spredhaus.com

          58 Type1 Ragtop, 84 Jetta GLi, 87 Foxwagen