Targa Top?

Hey all,
I want to put a tarag top on my 82 scirocco. I know on older volkwagens
(air cooled) in oreder to do this you need to reinforce the under
carraige (cause of cutting out the support from the roof) is that the
case here? anyone know of a targa top kit? I think there used to be a
company that made them for aircooled VW's but I can't find their adds in
my old magazines. The names has  something to do with ratts I dunno
maybe my Ritalin is wearing off. thanks
c-ya,
dave

82 Scirocco