Re: [Tech] 100mph speedo conversion

I have a white one i'm pretty sure. i've never changed it, i've got a stock
FF tranny. i got the speedo out of a 78 or 79 rocco. Did't all the Mk1
roccos have 3.89 or 3.94 finals?? then as long as you didn't swap the
tranny the 85 or the 100 should work in any mk1

--
Kevin Fry .:. 81 Scirocco S JH -- turbo soon to come!
      San Diego, CA