Re: [NEW SITE][16v] ROAD TESTS, ETC...

>From: Jason <jason@scirocco.org>

>Good! Now I have your attention!!
>
>	Go and check out my new web site! It has loads of stuff, including,
but of
>course not limited to:

SNIP!!!!

>		http://members.aol.com/rocco16v
>
>			Bookmark that page!!
>
>					Jason

jason-
Nice page! Being the thorugh reader/viewer I am, Who's Jetta 1 is that?
That's not Jason the Mad Bastard's 16v is it?  How many Jasons are there
here? You guys should do the Star Trek : Voyager thing... 6 of 9, 7 of
9, 8 of 9... use these as your designations! (I just hope you look as
good in a catsuit...)

Back to that Jetta 1... it looks like there are 'big bumpers' on it...
are these that european kit, or are they modded A2 bumpers?  did he cut
them down the middle to narrow them?

                       CHRIS CHEMIDLIN

          NEW MUSIC!         http://www.spredhaus.com

          58 Type1 Ragtop, 84 Jetta GLi, 87 Foxwagen