Re: [autox tranny problem revealed][storytime kiddies]

That is awesome to hear about such comradery between VW's.  It is almost
expected, that is the coolest part.  I only wish that I had some fellow
vw'rs up here in Saskatoon.  *sniff* *sniff*  And about the cold thing.
Don't anyone bitch if you live south of the border.  The high for today
in Saskatoon, SK was 21...tonight it will go down to 12.  By mid January
it will be -20 F.  Yeah that's right... -45 C!!  Oates back me up on
this.  He is only a province away, but gets most the same weather as me,
not quite as bad.

--
Jody Bailey
85 Scirocco 8v