RE: Audio in the Scirocco was: non rocco RE: sub box?

	One guy who's 'rocco was I was looking ta buying had mounted all
of the hardware for his sound system, TWO amps, 4 crossovers, and
various cabling, to the underside of his hatch cargo cover, the wooden
part that sits and cover the hatch.

He also had a great place to mount speakers, and it looked GREAT.  It
was in the side wall in the BACK seat, where the ashtray is on the
passenger side, and across from that on the driver's side.  The guy had
cut out the cover, and whatever was under it, and mounted a nice round 6
inch midrange speaker on either side.  He'd also constructed a cover of
a wood frame and some covering material to prevent damage to the
speaker, and to cover up to large hole he'd cut in the car.  It
bascially looked like it had been designed that way.  REAL nice.

-WileyC