Re: side mirror replacement and maintenance

You can buy just the glass from the dealer (or possibly Mark or Mike?) - it's
like $10 or something and easy to replace. Just snaps in and out again.
I've never been able to repair mirrors that make lots of noise, but I have had
ones last a long time making noise...
anyone need some used ones? (laugh)
    Good luck!
    -Josiah