Re: 2.0 16v conversion [now neuspeed springs]

>Just an FYI, if you call me or Les at Eurotech and say you saw our online
>special for Neuspeed Sport springs, you can get them for $160 + S/H.

well, I'll tell you what.  Since I don't want anyone to think that
I'm overcharging (even tho they aren't mine), I'll reduce the
price to $150 +shipping.  This is not to compete, but merely
to help my friend get rid of his springs that he no longer needs.

Thanks.....

Alex Ting
Account Manager
Millennium Solutions Group, Inc.