Re: Canada

In a message dated 12/7/98 8:52:27 PM Eastern Standard Time,
lcampbell@zetnet.co.uk writes:

> It will be our first time in Canada guys so i hope you come up with some
>  good suggestions..............
If you're gonna be in the Toronto area, it would be well worth your while to
trek south about an 1:45 to see Niagara Falls. One of the most breathtaking
sites available to human beings. How would a FL boy know? Easy. I spent the
1st 20 years of my life in Buffalo, NY. I can also remember many great trips
to Toronto. Wonderful city. CN Tower, CNE, The Science museum. God, I miss it!
well, that's my $.02. Cheers!

Frank