Re: Ron's Parts

Ron, now at DENON PERFORMANCE, offers the 5cylinder intake for the 8vs.  It is
actually a 60% more flowing intake, and after porting the head and
gasketmatching it, produces a great bit of difference.  I just talked to Ron
tonight, and he suggests it for my Corrado. I am also a dealer on the east coast
for him