Re: [TECH][Schroth install]

On Sun, 06 Dec 1998 15:15:19 -0800 Tyler Zachau <pennyz@ieway.com>
writes:
>I am looking at getting a Schroth Ralle 3 harness and am wondering
>where it mounts to in the rear?

Use one of the rear seat (lap) belt bolts to mount the rear of the
harness.

>Is it the bolt in the center where the rear
>belts bolt up too? And what about the sides? TIA.

Use the stock seat belt lap mounts. One is the left side (as if your
sitting in the seat.) it bolts to the chassis. The other belt mounting
bolt on the seat. Just follow the belt, you'll find it. You might have to
remove the seat to install that part of the belt.
HTH!

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and