Fwd: Byrne Motorsports

EXCUSE ME....

Don't we still have an no business advertising policy on this list?  Who
enforces it now that Kevin is not the 'Master' anymore?

Can we republish the rules for everyones clarification, including mine?

-dick-
78 Scirocco
Original Owner
<A HREF="http://members.aol.com/sailingfc/">http://members.aol.com/sailingfc
</A>

---- Begin included message ----

I finally have my business web page up. it is www.livingitup.com I am
starting small and it is a family operation. I am trying to be competitive
as possible. I do carry the Neuspeed line and have most items in stock. I
also carry Koni, Eibach and Sachs clutches. I have Centerforces in stock and
I should be getting Bilsteins soon.

Thx
Tom Byrne
Byrne Motorsports