Car Started but wait.........

Let me commence by saying.....THANKS to all who assisted me through this
nightmare.  The car has finally started.  After endless hours of getting
the timing right and then figuring out why it was starving fuel, bada bing
bada boom  and VROOOM it went!

So I finally thought they everything was completed but wait......I take it
out for a test drive and the oil pressure light comes on.  Wait again, the
car does nat even want to accelerate.  So here's the next and hopefully
final stage in this long and enduring swap.  First off, I need to know
where does the vaccum in the back of the cylinder head (between the third
and fourth injectors) hooks up to .  My dad's friend is sure that my
vaccums are incomplete and that this is why the car runs rough.  Fine I
think, this is why it lacks power on acceleration.(BTW, I need to know how
these vaccums should be hooked up properly, I have leftover pieces of
tubing which did come from the donor motor).

Second thing, why does my oil pressure light appear when I drive or rev the
motor.  What can cause this.  I was reading somewhere where it said to
start the motor with one spark plug out and make sure that it does not turn
over.  In this way, no air pockets will appear in the oil.  Is this true?
After changing from the carb to fuel injection, my instrument cluster
(aside from the speedo) does not work.  WTF.  I thought that by starting
the car I'd be ready to drive it by today.  Could this also be the culprit
of the oil pressure light coming on?

Well, I guess, so long I have the car running for now, I can at least say
that I was 95% successful in doing the engine swap from carbeurator to fuel
injection (so far anyways).

Thanks to all who provide their knowledge and assistance so far.  But don't
stop giving it, 'cos "every new beginning is the end of some other
beginning's end..."

Sal