Re: Rotor Upgrade

IF you're just doing the fronts, thats all you should need.  there is a
little screw that holds the disc on, when that gets old, they often brake
off inside and are hard to get out, but are not importand.  if you do get
them out safe you might want to put some anti sieze (sp?) compound on them.
 Thats all i can think of.

Owen
87 16v
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/1571