Re: Anyone free Sat or Sun in San Fran area?

In a message dated 12/4/98 4:06:44 PM Pacific Standard Time,
TschuessVW@aol.com writes:

>  Hi all.  I'm away from home again; this time in the middle of no where in
>  northern California.  Anyone want to get together and show me the sites of
> San Fran?

( Good thing you didn't call it 'Frisco'.  ;)

>  Thanks,
>  Mike VanAmburgh
>
>  --

You wanna come help wrench on my car? I can't get into 1st or 2nd since I
dropped in the new engine    :(

But really,
I'm in Palo Alto- 30 miles south of San Fran, and I'm up for it.

Anybody else want to congregate?

TBerk